- Environmental Education and Community Stewardship Report: Produced with support from the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF), Environmental Leadership Strategies published this report as a synthesis of the foremost thinking on how environmental education can lead to conservation objectives through community stewardship.
The Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), which was signed by President Obama on December 10, 2015 has significantly bolstered the opportunities for environmental education. For the first time in history environmental education has been singled out in a federal education bill. The opportunities for formal and non formal educational organizations are tremendous.
- EE in ESSA Webinar: Education leaders discuss Environmental Education in ESSA from 10.27.16
- NAAEE State Affiliates Contact List: Contact List for Environmental Education Partners by State
- EE in ESSA FACT SHEET: Basics of Environmental Education Opportunities in ESSA
- ESSA CONFERENCE REPORT: Congressional Report on ESSA from 11.29.15
- EE in ESSA PPT Powerpoint on the Opportunities in ESSA for Environmental Education
- Chesapeake Leadership Development Programs: Supported by EPA, Environmental Leadership Strategies reports on the needs and capacity for leadership in order to advance the Watershed Agreement’s Local Leadership Outcome.
- UA Participant Waiver: When participating in a UA sponsored trip, please sign and return this waiver of liability and photography release to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DE River Expedition Waiver: PARTICIPANT WAIVER OF LIABILTIY AND PHOTOGRAPHY RELEASE 9.29-10.1 For use on 9/29-10/1/17